Craig's Top 10 of PAX 2008
10.Darth Vadar approving Sins of Solar Empire.
9. The abnormally large-sized portions at the restaurants nearby.
8. The awesome PAX staff who were very kind and helpful.
7. The massive electronic 'lighter' wave during the freezepop performance.
6. The Gamer's bill of rights.
5. Hanging out with the Stardock and Gas Powered Games teams.
4. Amazing Costumes
3. After hours bean bag olympics in the exhibitors room.
2. The extremely positive vibe from everyone attending.
1. Sincere 'thank-you's' from Sins Fans.
Craig's Bottom 10 of PAX 2008
10. The cut on my thumb after we tossed free games into the air and the crowd went bezerk.
9. Watching a guy steal my signing pen during Morgan Webb's G4 interview.
8. The single bottlenecked VIP line during registration.
7. Long line-up for Rockband. My dreams of Rockstardom are ruined...
6. Running out of the popular advent posters early on.
5. Stormtrooper shooting Blair after losing a game of Sins
4. Being too busy to see all the booths/speaches
3. Not being able to meet those that were too far to make it.
2. The rude forklift drivers during cleanup
1. PAX ending and having to go back home