The Sins of a Solar Empire - Entrenchement Hotfix is now available for update via Impulse (it'll show as v0.91). This update includes the following changes:
- Fixed Argonev's Resupply ability's level 2 values
- Fixed missing String in Gravity Mine research description
- Fixed crash bug caused by managing squadrons when your selection contains both cruisers and capital ships and you have at least one squadron of homing mines allocated.
- Scuttle and salvage value of TEC space mines is now the per mine value, rather than for the entire mine cluster
- TEC Hangar Flak Turret research now has 1 level of upgrades instead of 2
- Fixed bug that caused structures with research prerequisites to allow their construction to progress even if the research was only queued but not complete.
- Each race's mine's ability that causes them to be phased out and invulnerable now has a unique icon.