Here it is. v1.0.1
It can parse constants files; however, I have disabled that.
The reason being: The hybrid treeview/listview custom control I use, while being very useful in some areas, is also poor in others. Mainly it has a bad insertion algorithm, and it seems to have serious problems handling large views.
The constant file loads and is parsed correctly and can be displayed by the program; however, if I try to scroll, the program does not like that.
The exception it throws is at the highest level, and thus even if I catch it, I cannot prevent program termination. When working with data that requires saving, having a program unexpectedly terminate is not an option.
Until I move to a new control, I will have to disable parsing anything besides entity files.
You can also only insert upwards; however, I plan to change that in v1.1.0. It is not a big issue.
Enjoy, and please report any bugs to me; however, if they are not program-breaking, do not expect a fix until v1.1.0.
As for v1.1.0, I have no ETA. I don't work on this program much, and I have a lot of things I want to add as well as a few things I want to fix. I will not release v1.1.0 until what I want to do is done. This could be anywhere from a few weeks to over a month. It depends on how much time / week I put into the project. So far, it has been only about 1 1/2 - 2 hours per week.