I have to agree with tyr222 and Flipkik.
Ironclad, this is your personal wakeup call! You need to fix ICO or you'll lose players.
You absolutely need to implement the following changes ASAP. We, the online players, do not care if that delays Entrenchment another half year, all we care for is a solid online experience.
- Fix ICO stability issues.
- No more unscheduled maintenance
- If there's maintenance, add some broadcast messages well ahead in time (ICO: Going offline in xx minutes for maintenance). If you've ever played an MMORPG you'd know this basic trick.
- And before I forget to mention it: FIX ICO stability issues.
- If ICO is offline and user tries to connect, display a more informative message. "Wrong version", "ICO offline for maintenance" and so on.
- Ingame UI to change game hosting port
- Re-add ability to kick lagging players
- Did I mention ICO stability yet?