I was meaning to ask Jason, what are you responsible for in this mod? I know the other star wars mod does most of the graphics, but do you do anything but balancing the factions?
As for balancing issues, some suggestions.
1. Why does the Nebuleon B2 have the same supply as the standard TEC anti-fighter? I was pleased with this as it gave me a spamable frigate, but really, the fact that it has a anti fighter attack and a anti frigate attack, plus more HP and shields than a Gruada doesn't really seemed balanced to me.
2. Why does the Correlian Corvet require 15 supply? Not only does this give the Empire an extremely slow start, it also seems to be way to much. Now maybe a single Corvet can take out 3 cobalts, but compared to the other Empire ships and the lack of a counter antimatter ability, I think its by far the worst deal in the game.
3. I don't know what you changed the Enforcers to, but 30 for the dreadnought seemed a bit high (especially sense the more DPS enforcers with repair ability were overpowered, but it sounds like that has been fixed). Again, maybe it can defeat 3 Crusaders, but that seems a little high, especially for a pure DPS ship.
4. I haven't even bothered to build escort carriers yet do to cheap anti fighters and step fleet requirements, but why would I take a carrier cruiser when I could almost have a cap ship?
5. I had an Imparator with a few enforcers and Nebuleon B2s routed by a larger but I think smaller overall in fleet requirement size Vasari force lead by a Kortsol, Egg, and with lots of Assailants. Phase missiles seemed the main culprit, not sure if this last one is intentional.
Promise to keep testing it to find more stuff like this, and depending on what you are able to mod, maybe able to offer solutions.