As i said in my PM it still don't work even with your latest version you linked to me. Maybe i'm doing something wrong so i'm going to detail a bit.
- I have Windows 7 x64
- Here a my registry entries per folder
sinsentrench & sinsdiplo
- In my user folder i have 3 folders for mods named "Mods-Diplomacy v1.21", "Mods-Entrenchment v1.051", "Mods-v1.191"
- I have tried adding game path to sinsentrench & sinsdiplo without sucess
- I have tried to add "J:\Install\Sins of a Solar Empire\Entrenchment\" path to sinsentrench and "J:\Install\Sins of a Solar Empire\Diplomacy\" to sinsdiplo, no sucess too.
- I have no problem to create a manifest if all files are in my mod folder ( i copy sins, entrench and diplo files in it before launching )
- If sins is checked i have error 76
- If entrenchment is checked i have no error but only files in my mod are added, the entrenchment files are not added to manifest
- If diplomacy is checked it's the same, no error, only my mod is added, no diplomacy added to manifest.
As i asked in my PM, isn't it possible to manually add game pathes in your utilities and save them, instead of using registries that seems to be different from different OS and game versions ?
Thanks for your utilities, i remember a few years ago at first sins release, everything had to be made manually, really boring