Sounds realistic. What exactly do you propose?
In addition to what the techs currently do ...
Minbari Civil War:-
* Negative population bonus - Warrior Caste were harsh, eg evicting the Religious Caste from a city and forcing them to walk across a vast frozen wasteland, pretty much a death march. Say -20% or back to base values.
* Increased module construction time & cost to reflect a breakdown in society
* Increased ship costs - War cruisers are in demand (by the Warriors) but their supply is limited as the other Castes have different priorities (like running away from the Warriors)
Reforge Grey Council:-
* Reduce its time, and maybe cost, to research - see Restored EarthGov for comparison
* Restore ship construction cost and population capacity back to pre civil war values
* Decrease module construction time to -5% below pre civil war values - Worker Caste now have a majority on the Council, so reconstruction is at the top of the agenda. Maybe throw in an extra module constructor and/or reduce time & cost of planet upgrades
EA Civil War:-
* Reduce the -20% drop in allegiance - initially martial law was quite popular as it cut crime (although that could have been propaganda!). Maybe introduce a tech that is dependent on civil war & on the same tier, but a pre-requisite of Restored EarthGov, that reduces allegiance, ie populace gets tired of living under a totalitarian regime.
* Negative diplo relationship to reflect Clark's isolationist/anti-xeno policies - although that may already be covered by a nearby tech
* Reduce rate of fire and increase ability cooldowns - many captains/crews that didn't leave EarthForce were still uneasy with orders from EarthGov, eg fire on fellow EA ships, bombarding civilians, blockading colonies.
* Negative fleet supply bonus to reflect that some of your fleet has defected, say -50
* Restore fleet supply, diplo relationship, rate of fire & ability cooldowns to pre civil war values
* Increase its time to research - gut feeling is that it should be around twice that of Reforge Grey Council (which would be reduced). Currently it's 1380 vs 1840 for Reforge Grey Council, so maybe set the times as 2000 & 1000.
* Adjust cost - I got the impression that EA's core economy stayed largely intact, so the cost could be increased (they can afford it) whereas the Minbari Federation was left in tatters - minor powers began to attack their trade ships and protectorates. I suppose though you could argue the converse though - if your empire is in a real post-revolutionary mess it'll cost more to rebuild.
Sounds good. Just file a ticket, the ability should be fairly easy.
Already got something in the pipe-line that's derived from the Kodiak's Intercept
ability and uses the particle/sound effects from the flagship Overload Engines
ability. Just needs fine tuning & testing. I called it Flank Speed
in the end so that it fits on the info card.