Can you really use it with the current version of demigod?
How that does work?
You can use it with the current version of demigod and its not that hard to install (a couple of minutes and you are all set).
- Download the file in the OP.
- Navigate to c:\program files\stardock games\demigod\bin (for me it is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock Games\Demigod\bin)
- You’ll want to backup the files that will be overwritten (ImpulseOverlay.dll, ImpulseReactor.dll, and ImpulseReactor.xml). Just zip them up and save them in the same folder if it will let you or copy them to your desktop.
- Extract the file you downloaded into the bin folder and choose to overwrite when prompted
- Re-launch demigod.
- Join a MP game and check out the overlay.
It's great. No idea if it'll have bugs since I used it so little, but it seems really solid.
I've seen a few very minor stat bugs so far. I was hoping in and out of lobbies for a bit to see how things looked. I came across a player with 2 games played (100% complete) and he had a 10% win rate. So, I think there will be a few one offs here and there, but by and large, it will be accurate enough to serve its purpose.