Quar, I usally kill 80% of your clan members on a regular basis, and consistitanly as well. the other 20% I raraly play againest or are never on. (not saying I would beat them in a cocky way, but I never really played them).
Every time I beat a DT player, I usally tell them after who I am, but why do DT members say:
DT Member:'Sunny (BlackHawk) I Smurfed you yesterday and I raped you hard!',
My Reply: 'I wasent on yesterday'
DT Member: (No reply)
For example, Raging Amsih said he smurfed me twice before, and he raped me, the worst thing is, I never lost a game in that week, (played 3 games and won 3 that week).
DT players teamed together = Unbeatbale most of the time. 95%
DT players playing divided = Very Beatable
DT work well as a team, but if they are divided, they are weak.
I would say now that our top players would be just as good as your top players. Our new reuglar lineup would be:
BlackHawk - Tyr
Greyfox - JJ
Quar - Uber
Starplayer - Higgy
HowThe - Uber