Yay! The new episode prepares us for some very exciting things to come. I really wonder how things between Xer07 and Mish will evolve.
Ok, just kidding
*Starts being serious*
From now on, I'll only post stories, since nobody cares except for the drama of it anymore.
Xer07, you can post whatever you want, nobody told you that we only want the stories.
If you dont want to be here, then dont be here, but since you want to post stuff, post whatever you want. Nobody is pushing you.
That said, let me say some things:
I was gonna start quoting each specific part of your post I have something to say, but I wont this time.
Now, that story cleared some things for me, because I see how are things between you 2, and I understand some things that I didnt b4.
1. From what I see, you and Mishayla have reached a point where you are completely open to each other, judging from these promises, and your bond is really strong. I see now how close you are to her, and how dear (to her), to say the least. But that is a double-edged sword, because (IMO) it means that it must be nearly impossible to let someone like her go, it just too damn difficult. So again IMO, you might as well go forward, and maintain this relationship for as long as possible.
2. Now, there's a big question to all of this: Does Mishayla really do have romantic feelings for you, maybe-maybe love, or does she see you as a very close friend, kind of like a brother? I dont know Mishayla personally, so I really cant answer that question for you. But you have to find out eventually, so that you know where to stand, and how to act.
3. That said, I see that she promised to be friends with you no matter what, and that she wont hurt you, like she did with her past BFs, which means, that even if she does have romantic feelings for you, she would be afraid to move on to something more than friends (GF-BF), because she is obviously afraid of hurting you. I am sorry, but thats what I got from your post
4. Which leads me to believe, that either she is confused about her feelings for you, or you are. It has to be one of the 2. This doesnt make any sense?
Let me explain then: Either she thinks she only sees you as a friend, or you think that she has romantic feelings for you. 1 of the 2 of you has to be wrong.
5. Please ignore my personal opinions if you feel I am wrong. I dont want to affect you too much, and mess things up for you. I could be completely wrong. But 1 thing is for sure: You have to find out where you stand at this point, before it gets really serious. Either you are heading to be her brother, or her one-true-love. Find out which of the 2.
6. Judging from the way she speaks to you, and things you said about her being hurt in the past and all that, its been so long, and you are still close to her, you are still her friend. That has got to mean something, and it should definitely give you some sort of gratification, am I right?
7. Last but definitely not least: Since she obviously trusts you a lot, and she is completely honest with you, I have a suggestion to make. Why dont you cut to the chase, and clear this whole mess once and for all. You could ask her, straight up, if she does have romantic feelings for you, or if she sees you just as a friend. That would actually help the both of you a lot. But I understand that it might also mess things up, so really, its up to you. I guess playing it on the safe side, is a good option, no matter what. But IMO, I dont think that she would leave you just for that. Even if she found out how you feel about her, and she didnt feel the same, do you think that would be enough to mess up your friendship? Hmm.... I cant answer that for you, I'm afraid.
Hope I helped a little bit
"Cute Pokemon always get Parahax!"