I started this a couple weeks ago, got really far in like a day, then have been at work non-stop ever since. But I was off yesterday and so I finished it. Couple things I want to say about it though:
There is more I wanted to do with it, but I figured it works like this, so I should let it out now before I get side-tracked on something else
It is an Excel file. I know thats not what everyone is used to, but the purpose of doing it this way is that I set it up in a way that will let anyone update the chart in a flash. All that is needed is to convert the bins to txt, then hit a giant button. it will ask you for the locations of all the files it pulls from (individually; this is one of those things i wanted to work more on), and import all those files into the chart. I did use an older version of excel (2000).
The .XLS file + PDF <--- Now in one place
This uses the Rebellion stats. Please do not update if you're only interested in Diplomacy stats.
Stats on my stat sheet: 2968 downloads as of last update.... 4945 pdf downloads.