talking rebellion beta here:
I have done some epic games with a buddy including pacts which already have been successfully offered and accepted.
Now we started a new game, i went for early envoys, got relations boosted to 20.00 while rushing research all up to supply pact.
In the "Manage Pacts" screen i could offer that first one (+Tax income i think it was) as soon as it was researched and required relationship stats were met (about 11.50 ) ~it was accepted.
1. ) Buddy still is at 10.00 with 3 envoys on 3 colonized worlds of mine, not gaining any growth to the relationship stats.
2. ) I can not offer any pacts beyond the first one, even if i hit the 20.00 relations limit and tech is researched.
- How exaclty does the System work?
- I doubt it, but does the buddy need to improve relations as well to accept pact from me?
- How come he would not have any increase to the rel. stat?
- Did i miss anything patch related on that matter? (even searched through patch history)
- Is there any other factor besides relationship stat to play a role in that?
I apologize if this topic has been covered else where.
But i have been reading forums for 1 week since i started playing, checked the wiki for almost any aspect of the game and even took a peek into those fance damage and counter system charts, but either the diplomacy in this game is kind of simple or i did miss some crucial part i do not even know of.