Now if you could explain EXACTLY what you have done, I would be very happy...
Updating everything to Diplomacy 1.34 [COMPLETE]
There's lots of little things to do here, mostly involving the changes made to the player entity files. When you're missing lines, such as the ones that were added in the 1.30 update, you're going to crash every single time. Sound lines, quest lines, research lines, they all had little things that needed to ne fixed. Very simple enough to figure out by comparing your files to the unmodded game files and just adding in what was missing.
See page 6 for my post about the surface and phased errors. [FIXED] [FIXED] [FIXED]
Like I pointed out before, and Rick just pointed out recently, those are errors, but they don't crash the game. You opted not to fix them the last time, I fixed them this time.
AbilitySelfDestruct has three levels, however BuffSelfDestructSelf only has ranges for 2 levels. That makes the third useless. [FIXED]
Just added a range in for the third one that followed the same pattern as the first two range levels.
Line Contents: smallEffectName "CapitalAbility_AssaultSpecializationHit" [FIXED]
Line 16 is supposed to have an ability index notation. You were missing that. Any time you attach an effect to an ability, it needs to have a reference point. You were missing the line that tells it what index point to use. I used 1 as the index point.
Line Contents: smallEffectName "Buff_Disruption" [FIXED]
Same as above.
Plasma Weapons cause C:\Projects\P4\SinsDiplomacy\Release\CodeSource\Engine\Math\RandomStream.h(66): assert! [maxV >= minV] when it shoots. [FIXED] [FIXED] [FIXED]
This is one of those times an inexperienced modder would get really confused. Every time a plasma weapon would fire, this error would pop up, so I went to the travel particle for the plasma weapons. Everything looks legit. The min and max numbers were minus some number in the hundreds with the max having the larger of the two numbers and the minimum half of the max number. Seems fine right? But what's easy to overlook is that the numbers were negative numbers, meaning that the max number was actually twice as small as the min number, thus you get this error. Removing the minus fixes it just as easily as reversing the numbers does. Fixed for all three effects.
All Phase missiles cause C:\Projects\P4\SinsDiplomacy\Release\CodeSource\GS\Render\Particle\ParticleAffector_ColorOscillator.cpp(37): assert! [m_TransitionPeriod > MathConst::ZeroWithErrorTolerance()] [FIXED] [FIXED] [FIXED] [FIXED] [FIXED]
In similar fashion to the previous issue, if you looked at the color oscillation section for each travel particle, the numbers were some really low decimal point number. While mathematically it should work because it is above zero, it doesn't. Made it a larger number. Problem solved.
Phase Wave heavy causes C:\Projects\P4\SinsDiplomacy\Release\CodeSource\GS\Render\Particle\ParticleAffector_ColorOscillator.cpp(37): assert! [m_TransitionPeriod > MathConst::ZeroWithErrorTolerance()] [FIXED]
Same as above.
Max Frames Exceeded error tracked down to be something involved with the TEC Scout explosion, Frigate1 explosion to be exact. [FIXED]
This error popped up every time my scouts got blown up. I pointed it out last time as well, but never got back to tracking it down. This time I did. Again it was the color oscillator section causing the problem. It was set to infinite life time. I made that false and gave it a 4 second lifetime. The error ended with that change.
Occasionally get a frigate jitter particle error when the speeds are turned up to 6x and 8x, but so far no crashes or otherwise at normal speed.
Not quite sure what's causing that, can only get it to show up on the increased speeds settings and things are going too fast for me to accurate pin it down... So for now, I'm willing to let it slide.