OK guys - I'm going to provide you with simple 1 liner (something you prob won't find on Google) and I want you to tell me where its from (if you want to play, of course). I'll provide more clues.
- Clue 1 - black kimono with something that looks like flames.
- Clue 2 - "There are tales that are told many times.. One tale is only ever told once."
- Clue 3 - also crappy and difficult: "Well, I'll be back in my realm then."
- Clue 4 - written in the late 80's through early 90's.
- Clue 5 - Those without end.
- Clue 6 - One story in this series explained where Shakespeare got his inspiration. And mentioned his son Hamnet.
clue 1 in the most difficult. Clue 2 will be only slightly more difficult. And "kind of a clue" = you probably won't find this on google (eg I checked the 1st few pages of google and it isn't on there).
Take a guess or ask a question. I'll answer 1 question a day. Play if you like or ignore this rot.