I have a few questions about the new expansion.
1. Is it possible to start as a TEC Corp/race and then become an offshoot as rebels or merge into the Alliance of TEC?
2. Will exploration get changed, as in no phase lanes, but you can only jump a certain distance before your engines or reserves need to refill. Instead of new phase lanes being shown after your ship exits phase space, you must colonize, or scout the planet/get intel of new coordinates for more planets.
3. Will planets, stars, ships finally be scaled properly to actually have it look realistic?
4. If phase lanes are removed is it possible to be able to exit phase space anywhere, or at certain distances, and build starbases there that act like a gravity well of its own.
5. Will planets get more options to interact with them better? Send troops to sabotage enemy planets, mining from planet, ships can land on them and hide them from enemies (or get repaired on the surface).