- Can research construction outpost, but ability is not available for the actual starbase. Could probably remove "Enforced Loyalty" and replace with Construction Outpost?
Your correct it's missing as a starbase upgrade. There should be room for one more upgrade. I'll need to add it in.
- I don't think that the Pulsar Cannons research works in the Defense Systems tree (for the starbase). Doesn't seem to add another target bank to the starbase.
Visually it might be hard to see. It increases the number of targets by one that can be attacked from the front/back/left/right banks.
- The icons for the Titan i.e. "Advanced hybrid core" etc change once you've researched it... changes back to the old icon once you go past level 1:
Yep... I only changed the first tier. I was thinking about adding in different icons for each tier but didn't have time. I'll default them to the first level icon for consistency then look at changing later.
- What are your plans for the Resurrection Hub? Can you make is phase jump or will you leave it as is and remove the FTL/phase jump research items from the research tree? I'm all good if it's just removed...
I'm going to implement a token based system for the Resurrection Hub. When you build the hub from the tactical menu two things will happen. 1) A token will be placed in the gravity well the hub was initially spawned in. The token will be classed as a superweapon and will look like a satellite. 2) A frigate will be spawned for the Resurrection Hub that will be linked to the token. The token will be destroyed when the Resurrection Hub it is linked to is destroyed.
The hub will initially have phase jump capability disabled. This buff will be removed when the FTL research is completed.
I've not decided what kind of AI to give to the Resurrection Hub. I might try colony ship to see how it behaves first.
- How are the Kobol planets coming along? Let me know if there is anything that I can do... although I doubt I would be able to help with this. Excited that the current custom Cylon moon will become a placeable planet... It looks cool.
I've not made progress on any new planets
One way that would really help is to figure out the color codes (hex value) for the remaining planets.
Air/Atmosphere - can affect how the planet looks
I'm using a tool to generate the actual texture so I need to feed in those values, plus how much land/water/ice there is. How mountainous it is.
- Descriptions for the abilities for the Cylon moon are still off i.e. seems to be a mix of Vasari and Advent... like I said before, can the current starbase abilities for Cylon be carried across for the moon?
Moons are a novelty that I tweak when I can. Because of how assets are used and referenced having a generic addon requires it to have all the assets it needs to load without mini-dumping regardless of which race is loaded. This becomes a problem adding in cylon specific assets that won't be present when the cylons aren't loaded.
It's not impossible to do, but will require a fair bit of work to setup properly.
"Found a bug. Playing as Cylon rebels (unsure if it's shared with the loyalists ATM) there is a research in the civilian tree that says it makes research go faster and decrease cost.
While it does reduce the research time, it INCREASES the cost of research."
Thanks- those positive and negatives can be a burger.