- The description for the "Pillaged War Chest ability" is very unclear and should be modified.
- "Truce amongst rogues" apparently stops the Pirates from attacking you. I had no idea. (When a new raid was immanent, I found myself wondering why my opponent was wanted while I had more bounty on my head!) Description should be modified.
- I was able to build a new capital ship with 0 capital ship crews available. The research for an additional crew was underway, but was not yet finished when my Corsev emerged from the factory.
- Will a TEC Rebel be able to take the artefact planet from the initial neutral forces when "Truce amongst rogues" has been researched?
- Some way to turn off "Pirate Mercenaries" (once researched) would be nice, as they eat your fleet supply. Similar to "Returning Armada", which can also be turned off. (Getting forces for free is great, of course, but at some point you might want to add specific ships to your fleet, build a constructor, etc...)
- Can't zoom in on ships as much as you used to?
- When pointing at a planet, the icon for the Kol FLAGSHIP is that of an Advent Radiance.
- "Boarding Party" states it can only target enemy targets, but other abilities of the Corsev suggest friendly targets can be boarded as well.
- Selecting the pirate planet after making them your ally as offensive TEC shows the ally commands (set attack, set defence, ....) buttons. They don't seem to do anything.
- The AI has wasted several attacks on my defences. These attacks consisted of one capital ship each, no other ships. Although he was backed into a corner and was very outnumbered, I assume this is not correct AI behaviour.
... AND IN GENERAL:
Very excited so far!