If you are willing to do a little coding, you can just splice the Vasari titans right into the tech trees of the other races, allowing you to take them for a spin. Just swap out the names and research prerequisites.
That said, I can see why they haven't released them yet: their Titans are still a work in progress. They don't have the impressive capabilities that the other races have (in-system phase jump? Really?). We'll see them in an official release soon enough.
There remains a lot of work to balance out base damage and those for abilities. For example:
- Tec Rebel Titan deals 265 DPS base
- Tec Loyalist Titan deals 110 DPS base
- Advent Rebel Titan deals 121 DPS base
- Advent Loyalist Titan deals 99 DPS base
- Vasari Rebel Titan deals 124 DPS base
- Vasar Loyalist Titan deals 105 DPS base
As you can clearly see, there are massive disconnects between the Titans' basic damage stats. However, that doesn't mean the TEC Rebel Titan is the best. Given the importance of the abilities that balance out against these damage stats, it's not an easy thing to just push the Titans out the door, as nice as the eye candy may be.