For those who are curious about what's changed from Beta 3 to release....
[ Graphics ]
- Updated Wave particle cannon type on PhaseScout capital ship to better match the mesh.
- Fixed bug that caused mesh ownership icons over fleet leaders to not render in some cases.
- Updated Unyielding Will particle to not vanish part way through effect.
[ Interface ]
- Starbases that can move are now considered combat ships for the purposes of selection.
- Added missing strings for Occupation Victory/Loss for Vasari players.
- Fixed bug that would sometimes cause a Capital Victory to display as a Military Victory.
[ Gameplay ]
- Fixed bug that was causing some combat checks in the autocast system to fail/pass erroneously.
- Updated galaxy files to ensure that all maps have a path to the Artifact planet (for Occupation Victories).
- Starbases should now be handled in formations properly.
- Fixed crash bug in the race selection screen.
- Fixed crash related to strike craft being improperly detached from their parent.
- TEC Loyalist
- Fixed missing Titan severely damaged voice over.
- Corrected research time/cost for Militia Armor tech.
- Corrected research time/cost for Militia Weaponry tech.
- TEC Rebel
- TEC Rebel players no longer have access to the Public Forgiveness tech.
- Fixed missing Titan Lost sound effect event.
- Corrected research time/cost for Savage Thrill tech.
- Hardened Cities tech moved from Civilian tech tree to Defense.
- Advent Loyalist
- Increased conversion chance on Subjugating Assault ability from 4/6/8/10% to 5/8/11/15%.
- Updated autocast on Subjugating Assault to only cast when AM is greater than 150 (was 200).
- Corrected research time/cost for Mass Communion tech.
- Advent Rebels
- Increased Unyielding Will duration to 240/240.
- Corrected research time/cost for Recharge Shields tech.
- Corrected research time/cost for Wail of the Sacrificed tech.
- Fortification Specialists tech moved from the Civilian tech tree to Defense.
- Fixed crash related to Vasari starbase Debris Vortex ability.
- Vasari Rebels
- Starbase Mobilization tech moved to Tier 8.
- Mobilized starbases can no longer jump to the same gravity well as another owned starbase.
- Vasari players can no longer build a starbase if there is an incoming starbase.
- Fixed crash related to spawning cargo ships while a starbase is in phase space.
- Vasari Rebels no longer have access to the Enslaved Labor tech.
- Corrected research time/cost for Shared Network tech.
[ Sound ]
- Updated clipped OnGeneralOrderIssued voice over for TEC Loyalist titan.
- Fixed missing Titan Lost sound effect event for TEC Rebels.
- Fixed missing Titan Severely Damaged voice over for TEC Loyalists.
- Updated clipped Vasari OnAllyOccupationPlanetVictory voice over.
[ Multiplayer ]
- Fixed all known desync causes.
- Game will now verify sync state on autosave and notify players if the game is out of sync.
[ Misc ]
- Added actual Sins: Rebellion manual PDF.
- Fixed potential crashes in galaxy generator.
- Fixed memory leak.
- Fixed false positive desync bug in multiplayer related to players having different autosave settings.
- Hooked up missing new music for Loyalist players.