I rage quit. I rage quit for many reasons.
1. cap ship wont jump due to alignment bug
2. not getting adequate feed while my opponent has adequate feed
3. Getting sb rushed. I have only ever countered (without feed) with mas lites and cap present.
More on the matter, ogrovs are useless for early game offensive; They suck up more resources than kodiaks and die very quit when sb runs around planet circumference.
4. I try to use Kok's kodiak rush and fail, fail, fail.
Now, I want to end my rage quitting days by getting better. The problem is I CANT! I mean, I could do disc or cobalt spam. I could mix in some vets, but I get bored.
6. I get bored. This doesnt really count as RQ'ing.
7. Noobs not accepting advice and failing like me.
How can i spot this rage quitting addiction? Someone who i s skilled needs to do about 10 1v1 in a row to iron out all the fail.
thank you for reading.