I've just finished playing with the Vasari and the new capital ships look amazing! All the icons and textures look really great aswell.
There a couple of things that I'll point out that I don't know if it is intended to be that way or it's a bug.
- The default capital ships start with 3 available skills and the 4th skills unlocks once the capital ship hits level 6. The Razen Destroyer starts with the "Paralizer Mine" skill by default and only has the "Jam Weapons" skill available to spend the first points. The Veridian Destroyer only has 2 skills available at the beginning, "Speed Away" and "Deploy Ion Emitter";
- Once you hit level 8 (or 9, I don't remember ) with the Razen Destroyer you can't spend more points on skills;
- The "Repulse" skill of the Razen Destroyer only seems to be slowing down enemies but not pushing them away;
- The Talak Destructor seems to be a bit overpowered comparing with the other capital ships. I love the "Distructor Beam" skill but it wrecks the enemy way too fast. On level 10 the average damage of the Talak Destructor weapons is too high;
- The Razen Destroyer and the Veridian Destroyer don't have planet bombing damage.
Tomorrow I'll test the Advent capital ships