Seeking to get the most out of the DLCs, this mod simply alters the stock
maps to incorporate more random and weighted planet choices allowing DLC
planets to appear on stock maps (non random ones that is).
- This should work without the DLCs, however, that is untested as of now
- Most maps have been updated, however, no competitive maps were changed
- This mod will work with most other mods
Updated to V1.01
- Added a No Pirates version which removes the pirate bases from the maps, thus preventing your scouts from auto-exploring the pirate base only to die
- Changed some random non green stars to random stars (to allow for stellar phenomena)
- Removed autosaves present in the galaxy folder
Updated to V1.02
- Due to the AI sometimes getting off to poor starts, most homeworlds now have an asteroid or moon (1 or more asteroids/moons except where there never was one present)
To Install simply unpack this mod into your mods folder.
Download link below:
If you have any issues feel free to bring them to my attention. This was tested on Gaian Crescent and Typhoon with a full set of Hard AI and myself. The AI behaved normally, however, if you get a bad set of random planets the AI may have a tough time getting started.