I'm not finding a area of this site where spec questions are answered.
I just bought this PC for a $100 to replace my dying laptop, it has the original Sins of a Solar Empire on it, and only plays on the easiest settings (absolutely hate that) but read it was because it wasn't designed for multicore processors, supposedly worked out.
I only play single player, so keep this in mind. I am looking at
1) Can I play Rebellion and the expansion pacts?
2) What other Stardock Games can I play? I've seen a few other games listed on this site, I like Real Time Strategy.
3) If I buy the download link off Amazon.com, will it be saved to Stardock? I notice the version I bought years ago (very first Sins) is still available for download, thought it would work fine on my windows tablet, didn't. I bought a DVD copy of Trinity (the one I use now, stuck on easy mode or else it freezes) and nothing on Stardock. I don't want to have to rebut this version again and again every time I upgrade a computer. I get rebellion has everything Trinity was plus more, so don't care to loose it, but would love to always be able to download rebellion again in the future.
This is my cheapo $100 PC I just bought (please say it will work)
About this item
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.3 GHz CPU, 160GB Sata Hard Drive
- Windows Professional 32Bit.
- Microsoft is discontinuing offering Windows 7; this product will be installed with either Windows 7 or Windows 10.
- 4GB of DDR2 RAM, Sata DVD player
- Dell 19-Inch LCD Monitor (models may vary)
||AMD Radeon X1300 Pro
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports
Other Technical Details
|Item model number
||Windows 7;Windows 10
||13.5 x 12.3 x 3.6 inches
|Item Dimensions L x W x H
||13.5 x 12.35 x 3.65 inches
|Computer Memory Type