Sorry for my English, I am writing through a Google translator.
In the game, in my opinion, there is a huge problem with the interface, which prevents getting pleasure from the game.
1. When choosing a ship, there is no icon on the interface that would indicate which type of ship. The icon is only on the minimap.
2. In the fleet section there are also no icons indicating the type of ship. Why, my God? Why each time I need to hover over the description of the ship to find out what the ship is?
3. In the fleet section there is no "ship type" category.
4. The ship icons on the map are poor. It's hard to make out what they mean.
When your fleet grows or you get another player’s fleet, a lot of time is spent only to understand which ships you have at your disposal. It is very uncomfortable!
It is not written what is the duty of the population.
Are they needed exclusively for colonization, or does their number on the planets affect something?
The category "Population" describes how to increase it, but it is not written, why do this?
When adding special citizens to the planet, for some reason I get not a BONUS, but a fine.
For example. I had a profit on the planet: 74.2, I add an economist, and my profit becomes 73.9
Where is the logic?
The resource category at the top of the screen is a nightmare.
Why this endless list of resources? They should be divided into three categories: resources for the fleet, resources for buildings, artifacts.
This is first. And secondly, you need to add a mapping:
- maximum number of fleet
- level of science (really, WHERE IS HE ?!)
I like this game very much. For me, this is the best space strategy. But the interface ... how bad it is.
PS: it is desirable to redraw the planets, look archaic. It’s like now 2000.
Thank you for your attention, I hope the developers will listen and improve their game.
Because it is the best gameplay to date, but the interface is perplexing and indignant.