Stardock is pleased to announce the beta opt-in of v3.1 for its massive
Real Time Strategy game Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
With new optimizations, camera adjustments, unit and scenario balance passes this is the best version of the massive strategy title yet!
In addition to improvements to load times and balancing, we have also unlocked even more power under the revolutionary engine powering everything. If you are CPU has more than 16 cores you will now be able to put them to work for the largest battles possible!
3.1 Opt-in Changelog
- Update Mesh optimization pass to reduce game load up time by 70%
- Camera angle adjusted to be less top-down and adjust as the player zooms in and out
- Max threads increased from 16 to 24 to increase performance as many machines now have more CPU cores
- Update the Oxide logo
- Adjusted rendering priorities so that larger units look substantially better when there are fewer units on the screen
- Artemis HP reduced from 575 to 480
- Version bumped to v3.10
- Updated Turtle Wars scenario for balance changes from 3.0
- Updated Entropy scenario for same reason
- Regenerated Nashira map
How To Get It
- Right click on Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation in Steam
- Left click Properties
- Click on the Beta tab
- Select "opt-in" in the dropdown box
- Update the game!