Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2014 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2014 Stardock Entertainment

Battlestar Galactica - Sins of the 13th Tribe v0.96 Released 2/13/10

A mod for Entrenchment v1.05

By on May 7, 2009 8:50:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

kyogre12

Join Date 07/2008
+100

This is the official thread for the Sins of the 13th Tribe mod.

Please note that it only works for Entrenchment v1.05

This is a total conversion mod, so the TEC, Advent, and Vasari are no longer playable

The Colonials and Cylons are now playable races

Download Sins of the 13th Tribe v0.96:

MegaUpload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ABORTM4L

Original Sins Version by Larkis:

MegaUpload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N0DA2GR0

*Note* I am not responsible for the OS version. Direct all comments, questions, concerns, etc, at Larkis.

Credits:

Coding by: kyogre12

Models by: Kreeargh, Coxxon, Unknown Warrior, Dnkids, Major A Pain, Koobalt, Larkis, and the members of Cloak & Dagger Studios.

Textures by: Kreeargh, Coxxon, Fallen Warrior, File'o'soft Koobalt, larkis, and others

Special Thanks to ManshOOter, Bailknight, Tenhunter, rjhughes, Danman, the Distant Stars Team, and the sins of Alethia Team. 

Distant Stars: Nacey, Skyling, Uzii, Gurkoz, Boshimi336, Solitaire, Titan, Nataku, -Ue_Carbon, Ryat, & Madeiner

Known Bugs:

• Some ships do not have names or are improperly named
  • Colonials still glow occasionally

If you have any ideas for abilities, or want to report a bug, please post here. I will try to keep you up to date on progress.

v0.96 Changes

• Entrenchment v1.05 compatability
  • Fixed String not found errors for the Galactica's colonize ability and the Worldstar's extra squadrons ability
  • Temporarily removed the custom static defense structures, so there will not be any more bug reports about the meshes reverting to the unmodded forms
  • The Cloud 9 is now correctly called the Cloud 9
  • New weapon sound effects for the Galactica+Mercury

Please, if you play this, report back here any balancing problems, particullarly in terms of research.

Additional Forums: http://danmangames.com/forums/index.php

Wallpapers: Click the thumbnail to view the full size (all are 1024x768)

More Wallpapers, thanks to Unikraken:

1488 Replies +10
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 21, 2011 10:50:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Good job assholes. I know this doesn't apply to everyone, but for those douches out there that gave kyogre shit about not 'loving' his community, congratulations! You officially killed his mod! It's people like you that really piss me off.

October 21, 2011 11:46:29 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Oh no! Heaven forbid someone with more time on their hands is working on a similar mod! You have to learn how to handle the publicity that mods like this generate or it burns you out. Frankly, it's in better hands now.

January 30, 2012 2:37:02 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

New links ?

MegaUpload is close now !

February 14, 2012 11:50:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Patriot,
New links ?

MegaUpload is close now !

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20308448

April 4, 2012 10:32:49 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Where can i Download this MOD, now that MegaUpload has been seized. Please reply, dying to play this?

April 5, 2012 2:26:54 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

you can try the Blood and Chrome mod ( http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/411962/page/31 )that is part of the Sins of the Fallen ( http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/388917/page/40 )

Blood and Chrome take all Kyogre12 sins of 13 tribe mod and add many new things to it, still WIP but you can play it. 

April 5, 2012 2:47:44 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

will it ever update to diplomacy 1.34?

April 5, 2012 2:55:35 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting acurav2,
will it ever update to diplomacy 1.34?

as far as i know this mod will not be develop more. 

April 14, 2012 4:54:41 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

A strange issue the Colonials can only build Cylon ships Cylon race works fine

August 22, 2012 4:59:38 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I have tried to download this MOD but the Site it was put on has been taken down. Is there any other site you guys have put this on? 

August 23, 2012 8:55:14 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Have a look at Koobalts post above dude for the Blood & Chrome version. Its a much, much better mod and has developed a lot since Sins of the 13th Tribe.

April 3, 2013 10:32:47 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I allways find myself checking back into to sins of the 13th tribe hoping development will begin again and every time i look i get more and more sad

May 7, 2013 7:54:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It's been handed over to a more talented person with more time on their hands. Look at koobalts links above.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001265   Page Render Time: