SofF: Fall of Kobol: Reb.1.80.29
Addons and Planets can be downloaded from moddb:
Sins of the Fallen: Reb 1.80.29 (Full Version)
- Rebellion 1.80 compatible
- Not compatible with earlier builds
How To Install Sins of the Fallen
Important: RESTART Sins of a Solar Empire after activating the mod. This will avoid a common mini-dump after starting a game. If the game mini-dumps attempting to deactivate the mod (i.e. similar issue), then delete the EnabledMods.txt in your rebellion mod folder.
How to Activate Sins of the Fallen
Sins of the Fallen: Fall of Kobol
A Battlestar Galactica mod for Sins of the Solar Empire
Release Date: TBD
NOTICE: This fan based modification is completely unofficial and is in no way endorsed or affiliated with Syfy(formally Sci-Fi), NBC, Universal Studios, Relic, Sierra, Aspyr, Stardock or Ironclad Games. All trademarks, logos, sounds, and video are the property of their respective owners. This fan based modification is strictly non-commercial and may not be used for any commercial purposes!
* This mod uses some assets from Sins of the 13th Tribe (credit will be listed in the readme when released).
This mod introduces the colonial and cylon factions to the Sins of the Fallen universe. Both races will be playable with any of the planets, addons, and races included in Sins of the Fallen including the stock races. Both the colonial and cylon's factions will be balanced against the stock factions to support this approach.
Relying on heavily armored and armed ships the colonial fleet is always on the defense looking for cylon incursions. Lacking shields of any kind Battlestar Point Defense systems are used to intercept incoming weapons and minimize damage to nearby frigates and cruisers supporting the fleet.
Colonial Sound Dialogue Script (link)
Please contact with Crazyfrywad (at gmail dot com) if your interested in helping with Colonial lines.
If you can edit text files, talk coherently or otherwise provide thoughtful feedback you can help this mod complete.
Contributions can be emailed to: zombiesrus5 at gmail dot com
Number Six: Status is given to those that had a significant impact either on this mod or the original Sot13T.
Members: Koobalt, Kyogre12, Coxxon, Kreeargh, Unkown Sexy Cylon Voice
Centurian: Status is given to those that are senior modder, preferably connected to Eclipse and making active changes to the mod through SVN.
Please email me for development SVN access which is different from the playtest SVN noted above.
War-era Centurian: Status is given to those that actively contribute to the mod.
Members: Crazyfrywad, Mord_Sith84, Cylon_Luvr
U-87 Cyber Combat Unit: Status is given to those that have contributed at any point to the mod.
Members: Stalcore, JonJay
Civilian Model: Status is given to those that help test or otherwise provide valuable feedback.
Members: Unikraken, SpardaSon21, holybeast
Toaster: You like to play the mod which is good enough. Check into the forums if you want your call sign added.
Unknown Members: 2500+ souls or machines
Known Members: Alexbond45, danny1199, Dedzone007, vackillers, MackyG, TheTrueLost
Modding Contributions Needed
Cylon Research Trees
- While the research trees have been mostly "stubbed" from templated files the actual bonuses are missing.
- Work to be done includes adding the appropriate research modifiers. Most of these can be done by copying an existing research modifier from an existing file for tec, advent or vasari.
- I may have been sent the missing research icons, remind me if I have. Any new images can be emailed to me. (Current icon set).
- Needed Frigate Abilities: Many abilities are based off existing abilities and sins and mostly just need copied and renamed for Cylons. The renaming needs to include both the ability and buffs to AbilityCylonXXX.entity and BuffCylonXXX.entity. The ability needed to be templated from can be found in the design documents below in most cases.
- Needed Capital ship abilities: These are more conceptualized right now on on the first page of this forum. If you have time to take a crack at one by the name given, please feel free. Copying an existing ability is always a good way to start.
- Cylons have not been balanced yet. I would prefer you directly modify your suggested changes and email them to me for consideration versus posts of data values. It's all on the table here for Cylons from supply, health to damage.
- Some good custom dialogue was added for Cylon Event sounds.
- Please contact Mord_Sith84 or Crazyfrywad if your interested in helping with Colonial or Cylon game dialogue.
- Anyone that wants to contribute effects is more than welcome as I'm not planning on making any myself.
! if you see anything you think could use a change shoot me a query and I'll let you know if it's worth pursuing !
* remember if you add a new file locally when modding it needs to be added to the entity.manifest!
* let me know if you can't open excel files, but want to help. I can probably convert them to html.