Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2014 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2014 Stardock Entertainment
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

[MOD] Bailknight Graphic Mod for Rebellion

Aaaannnddd.... you're too late! Boohooo... better luck next time! Oh you got a frowny face. Awww... too bad.

By on April 15, 2012 1:57:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

NR2001

Join Date 01/2012
+5

Well, the mod was taken down because of a misunderstanding about who's mod this was. Sorry, no mod.

39 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 13, 2012 9:13:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Upload to Mediafire.com!!!

Keep up the good work! Looks cool!

Just please upload it to a file host for us! I want to try it!
(mediafire, sendspace,etc...)

June 13, 2012 10:19:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ummm

Rebellion's Particle Effects are different...

have you verified that your update works 100% of the time?

June 13, 2012 11:10:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

How are they different?

June 14, 2012 2:31:15 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

They crash PF 1.1 and 3 when I load some of them, for reasons with specifics unknown...

June 14, 2012 11:50:14 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Are you able to compare the text side-by-side in notepad? Maybe they added a couple of options. Might be best to do this with something very simple, like a bullet from Diplomacy and a (clearly modified) bullet from Rebellion. Or find something that crashes PF in Rebellion but not Diplomacy, and compare those two.

If they added child particles I'd have a heart attack.

June 14, 2012 4:09:19 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I might try mediafire.

The mod really needs work, and I mean A LOT of work. I might just re-do it with new entity files altogether.

Why does changing the explosiondata file make a different checksum?

June 14, 2012 5:47:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

All files in GameInfo are checksummed.

August 14, 2012 1:47:42 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hi, Like most of you I have been looking for where I may be able to find an upgrade to BailKnight's MOD for rebellion and I am glad to say I finally did find one.

Just in case anyone wants the MOD you can find a beta version of the MOD for Rebellion in Ricks Galaxy.

Apparently it's from Bailknight himself and has been released on 25/07/2012.

I hope you find the post useful.

http://ricksgalaxy.homestead.com/links.html

Enjoy people! 

August 14, 2012 2:21:25 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nice spot--thanks.

August 14, 2012 10:46:50 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ooooh

it shouldn't be too difficult to convert everything...

August 14, 2012 12:23:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Speaking of graphix mods? How is yours coming along KrdaxDrkrun?

August 30, 2012 6:57:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hum, is there any ETA on when the bailknight mod for rebellion will be done?

August 31, 2012 3:03:00 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I've been sucked away into a magical land called Guild Wars 2

I bet that more work will be in order once the novelty wears off...

August 31, 2012 9:29:17 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting KrdaxDrkrun,
I've been sucked away into a magical land called Guild Wars 2

SWTOR has finally wore off enough for me to tackle the Pirates for DS so I understand where you are coming from.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000579   Page Render Time: