Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2014 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2014 Stardock Entertainment

[MOD] Bailknight Graphic Mod for Rebellion

Aaaannnddd.... you're too late! Boohooo... better luck next time! Oh you got a frowny face. Awww... too bad.

By on April 15, 2012 1:57:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

NR2001

Join Date 01/2012
+5

Well, the mod was taken down because of a misunderstanding about who's mod this was. Sorry, no mod.

39 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 13, 2012 9:13:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Upload to Mediafire.com!!!

Keep up the good work! Looks cool!

Just please upload it to a file host for us! I want to try it!
(mediafire, sendspace,etc...)

June 13, 2012 10:19:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ummm

Rebellion's Particle Effects are different...

have you verified that your update works 100% of the time?

June 13, 2012 11:10:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

How are they different?

June 14, 2012 2:31:15 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

They crash PF 1.1 and 3 when I load some of them, for reasons with specifics unknown...

June 14, 2012 11:50:14 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Are you able to compare the text side-by-side in notepad? Maybe they added a couple of options. Might be best to do this with something very simple, like a bullet from Diplomacy and a (clearly modified) bullet from Rebellion. Or find something that crashes PF in Rebellion but not Diplomacy, and compare those two.

If they added child particles I'd have a heart attack.

June 14, 2012 4:09:19 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I might try mediafire.

The mod really needs work, and I mean A LOT of work. I might just re-do it with new entity files altogether.

Why does changing the explosiondata file make a different checksum?

June 14, 2012 5:47:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

All files in GameInfo are checksummed.

August 14, 2012 1:47:42 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hi, Like most of you I have been looking for where I may be able to find an upgrade to BailKnight's MOD for rebellion and I am glad to say I finally did find one.

Just in case anyone wants the MOD you can find a beta version of the MOD for Rebellion in Ricks Galaxy.

Apparently it's from Bailknight himself and has been released on 25/07/2012.

I hope you find the post useful.

http://ricksgalaxy.homestead.com/links.html

Enjoy people! 

August 14, 2012 2:21:25 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nice spot--thanks.

August 14, 2012 10:46:50 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ooooh

it shouldn't be too difficult to convert everything...

August 14, 2012 12:23:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Speaking of graphix mods? How is yours coming along KrdaxDrkrun?

August 30, 2012 6:57:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hum, is there any ETA on when the bailknight mod for rebellion will be done?

August 31, 2012 3:03:00 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I've been sucked away into a magical land called Guild Wars 2

I bet that more work will be in order once the novelty wears off...

August 31, 2012 9:29:17 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting KrdaxDrkrun,
I've been sucked away into a magical land called Guild Wars 2

SWTOR has finally wore off enough for me to tackle the Pirates for DS so I understand where you are coming from.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000687   Page Render Time: