Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

The Stellar Phenomena DLC Pack for Sins: Rebellion is now available!

By on November 5, 2013 12:01:43 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Island Dog

Join Date 06/2003
+759

sinreb_stellardlclogo

Explore the newest, most dangerous battlefield yet

The ever-expanding conflicts within and between the TEC, Vasari, and Advent have pushed the battlegrounds into uncharted space. The sectors now being drawn into the war feature the most dangerous and powerful natural phenomena in the galaxy. 

In addition, Stellar Phenomena lets players seize the moment with 11 optional random events that can alter the fate of not just your empire but the galaxy at large. Stars launch volatile gases that shut down orbital operations, mobile storms wreak havoc across the solar system, and conquered factions sense your weakness and seek to reclaim their worlds.

Exploit what resources remain in these dangerous sectors while you can. The uncharted depths of space hold threats beyond any natural phenomenon, and not all of them wait to be explored.

Begin charting new frontiers with Stellar Phenomena for $4.99
Get it from Stardock or Steam

Don’t already own Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion?
Get it from Stardock or Steam

Screenshots: 

Exiting the IceField IceField Battle 1
Sins_SP_blackhole1 Sins_SP_pulsar1
IceField Battle 2 Sins_SP_shattered1
Locked Post 51 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 6, 2013 10:15:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

If I buy this one, will your guys work on the AI for the next one?

November 6, 2013 10:22:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

11 Random events!? About freaking time! This is awesome!

November 6, 2013 11:04:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nice

November 7, 2013 3:22:34 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

this was completely unexpected. 

MORE DLC LIKE THIS PLEASE!

November 7, 2013 4:53:49 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

And when will you complete the 1.79 patch? I just can't wait for the extreme graphic boost, so pls finish that as fast as you can, I'll help you on that with buying this DLC, ok?

November 7, 2013 4:59:16 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Immortalits,
And when will you complete the 1.79 patch?

v1.8 is already out.. I have it.

November 7, 2013 2:29:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Cool stuff!

November 7, 2013 3:42:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I had a very small update of around 9mb, what was it?

November 7, 2013 3:46:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Dark_Ansem,

I had a very small update of around 9mb, what was it?

Probably the multiplayer hotfix.

November 7, 2013 8:58:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The new stellar phenomena is phenomenal. I believe it would be even more interesting to have another dlc or update for new back drops and back ground packs since we are on new uncharted territories. Maybe call it backdrop dlc pack for $1.99. It comes with 10 to 15 different background universe backdrops

November 7, 2013 9:05:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Thank you SO much Starclad!  I can't wait to see what this does to early-mid game micro.  

November 7, 2013 11:12:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

where can I find out what the deep space anomalies and 11 random are and how they effect the game?

November 8, 2013 5:00:03 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Will it be random events added to the balanced map? Or will they be just a random map? Can we expect a new poyavalenie balanced map (registered...nominative)?

November 8, 2013 10:57:49 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Random events may occur on any map unless you disable them in the Game Options.

November 8, 2013 11:01:59 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Gamma ray burst is severely annoying. It is too bright and too big.

November 8, 2013 12:43:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Why we can not see these 11 random events in detail and in an easy way during the game? In the info card for example?

November 8, 2013 1:12:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting VladislavStoilov,
Why we can not see these 11 random events in detail and in an easy way during the game? In the info card for example?

Yes, it would be good, but recently there was a thread, here, to address this problem somewhat:

http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/449969/page/1/#3416029

The events need a POPUP WINDOW. Not just a small, almost invisible warning at the left down corner

November 8, 2013 1:16:17 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The events need something LARGE to warn the players. Like a popup winfow. In the current setting it is just lame for the events to only have an almost invisible warning on the lower left side of the window I rarely use.. Maybe a sound warning?

November 8, 2013 1:21:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Turchany,
The events need a POPUP WINDOW. Not just a small, almost invisible warning at the left down corner

Agreed, that would be nice.

November 8, 2013 3:28:23 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

There is an audio warning that plays now.

November 8, 2013 4:41:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Question on DLC. If a player №1 has the DLC and creates a map. The player number 2 has no DLC and joins the game. Is this possible? To the player №2 had these random events.

Forgive me for asking here. Where "post" some hypotheses on the topic with 4 race? The race has been chased away Vasari.
There is a desire to talk about it. Peruse ideas.

P.S. I ask here - here at least there is light communication.

November 8, 2013 4:56:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting CyanPile,
Question on DLC. If a player №1 has the DLC and creates a map. The player number 2 has no DLC and joins the game. Is this possible? To the player №2 had these random events.

If the player who hosts the game has the DLC, anyone can join the game and all will get the random encounters.

November 8, 2013 6:30:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Yarlen,
There is an audio warning that plays now.

Yes, now I realised that strange though not that loud or special sound was the sign of an event. Still I find this to be not that much.. It is very easy to ignore it in the heat of a battle or if another sound is being played (like the player's titan is finished at the moment an event occurs). Same problem goes for the sounds assigned to titan things, easy to miss.

November 8, 2013 8:49:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It's going to be a very long two years as Gal Civ III is developed.  

Good luck Yarlen and company.

backs out of the room slowly...   

November 9, 2013 3:22:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting RedDwarf999,
It's going to be a very long two years as Gal Civ III is developed.

I hope to be more DLC for Sins of a Solar Empire. Preferably with new units

Good luck with the galactic civilization!

Quoting CyanPile,
Forgive me for asking here. Where "post" some hypotheses on the topic with 4 race? The race has been chased away Vasari.
There is a desire to talk about it. Peruse ideas.

P.S. I ask here - here at least there is light communication.

http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/449986/page/1/
created here

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000875   Page Render Time: