well it seems like the galaxy scenario file is the culprit, one of you send the file to the other, for some reason it may be conflicting (I really don't know why) it is also possible that one of you is using the relase version and one is using the SVN version?
Thanks for your answer, we redownloaded both and it works for us then. We tryed on Ironclad Online and played for 60 min. Very nice experience against humans... Nothing in compare to AI. We had a lot of fun but the speed on IRC was terrible. Lots of lag so we decided to play over hamachi. Just downloaded the latest version and give it a shot. It was like a LAN Party. High speed and no lags and the best of all --- 4 hours of minidump free gaming. We started a new game 2 humans vs 2 hard AI and i tell you there were galactic battles...
We discoverd no real bugs at all. Only difficulty is when you play at a different languange. Sins & Entrenchment are installed in german, SOGE is in english. After a little bit testing we both removed the german.str form the string folder and everything went fine. No string not found messages any more.
Once again : Thank you master EvilleJedi !!! You and your team have done great on this mod. Never again vanilla sins...
Tomorrow we continue on hamachi... For the Imperial Fleet, for the Emperor !!!
Thanks and see you later