A mod for Entrenchment v1.05
This is the official thread for the Sins of the 13th Tribe mod.
Please note that it only works for Entrenchment v1.05
This is a total conversion mod, so the TEC, Advent, and Vasari are no longer playable
The Colonials and Cylons are now playable races
Download Sins of the 13th Tribe v0.96:
Original Sins Version by Larkis:
*Note* I am not responsible for the OS version. Direct all comments, questions, concerns, etc, at Larkis.
Coding by: kyogre12
Models by: Kreeargh, Coxxon, Unknown Warrior, Dnkids, Major A Pain, Koobalt, Larkis, and the members of Cloak & Dagger Studios.
Textures by: Kreeargh, Coxxon, Fallen Warrior, File'o'soft Koobalt, larkis, and others
Special Thanks to ManshOOter, Bailknight, Tenhunter, rjhughes, Danman, the Distant Stars Team, and the sins of Alethia Team.
Distant Stars: Nacey, Skyling, Uzii, Gurkoz, Boshimi336, Solitaire, Titan, Nataku, -Ue_Carbon, Ryat, & Madeiner
- Some ships do not have names or are improperly named
- Colonials still glow occasionally
If you have any ideas for abilities, or want to report a bug, please post here. I will try to keep you up to date on progress.
- Entrenchment v1.05 compatability
- Fixed String not found errors for the Galactica's colonize ability and the Worldstar's extra squadrons ability
- Temporarily removed the custom static defense structures, so there will not be any more bug reports about the meshes reverting to the unmodded forms
- The Cloud 9 is now correctly called the Cloud 9
- New weapon sound effects for the Galactica+Mercury
Please, if you play this, report back here any balancing problems, particullarly in terms of research.
Additional Forums: http://danmangames.com/forums/index.php
Wallpapers: Click the thumbnail to view the full size (all are 1024x768)
More Wallpapers, thanks to Unikraken: