UPDATE: I am trying to give this very old project a shot at a new life. Please check out https://philipf5.github.io/sins-data-converter/ for:
- The story behind this project and its four-year disappearance.
- Details on the decision to take this project OPEN SOURCE.
- A long-missing official download for the Sins Data Converter 2.1.0 executable from September 2012, the only version ever released with Rebellion support.
- The Visual Basic and XAML source code repository for this project, if you want to fork it, experiment with it, or contribute anything to it.
- Details on features and requirements.
- An issue tracker so you can have at least a chance of someone figuring out what's wrong, if you're having a problem with the tool.
Thanks to those who have still been interested in this utility over the past few years, and I hope this new direction will allow the community to still benefit from Sins Data Converter, one way or another.