Z, I’m emailing you all the files for the below changes.
- The new Blood and Chrome cap ship will be called the “Djerba Baseship”. It will have the following abilities:
1. Cython Infestation
2. Djerba Centurions
- I have provided new icons for all of the new abilities.
- EMP ability updated (effect added)
- Removed shields entirely to remove annoying “Shields have failed” warning. This will also allow the “Shield Artifact” to actually activate a shield effect for Cylon capitals.
- Please add the new mesh file for the Cylon shields (have emailed)
- Please allow both Rebel and loyalist factions to have access to build all seven cap ships. The Cylons should be like all other factions in Sins – the only differential is in the different Titans that they build. However, that now means that the Hades cap and the Guardian cap can’t have a cross-over of abilities… so I’ve had to design a few new ones (will email the new entity files). The abilities will now be:
1. Pulsar cannon (Existing)
2. Launch AB Raiders (Existing)
3. Mine Drones (New)
4. Invasion (Existing)
1. Raider Swarm (Existing)
2. First Hybrid (Existing)
3. EMP (Updated)
4. Retribution (New)
- Is it possible to have the ships in order of evolution in the build menu? It should be in the following order:
- Djerba Baseship
- Resurrection Ship
- Z could you please remove the “Activate Sleeper Agents” research (in the “Hand of God” research tree). It doesn’t work. It’s not possible to track a ship.
- The Guardian MkII is being renamed to the “Nanostar”, with the new replacement model. Cylon Hybrid Upgrades ability is supposed to be the ultimate ability for this ship. Have fixed this up and attached.
- I’ve made quite a few changes to the entity files for the cap ships to add more individual character to each ship including the cost to build cap ships, hull points etc. I’ve decided to remove resurrection from the ships that shouldn’t have it – Hades and Djerba baseship (as we discussed - doesn’t fit with canon), however considering that the Guardian has a Hybrid onboard, technically it should have resurrection, so I’ve given it this ability.
- Changed the Alien artifact ships so that they can have shields.
- Have created a new artifact to replace the “Phase Artifact” – one that represents a more powerful, unique and “alien” technology, a true “cloak” which makes the ship completely disappear from the enemy, is invulnerable, but can still fire weapons. It will use the Phase Artifact model.
- Please change the Phase Artifact description to the string that I have provided.
Value "Djerba Baseship"
Value "Representing the first evolutionary step to the modern Basestar, this slow and durable ship is primarily used to defend strategic positions."
Value “Cython Infestation”
Value “A high velocity, armour piercing pod containing dozens of Cythons penetrates the enemy ship’s hull, releasing these deadly cybernetic snakes to wreak havoc on the ship’s crew and control systems.”
Value “Djerba Centurions”
Value “Upgrade the ship’s crew from Centurion 0005 models to the more advanced Djerba model, resulting in operational improvements.”
Value “The baseship becomes a stationary fortress with increased range, damage and durability to defend planets, trade routes and strategic positions.”
Value “Transmits a signal to friendly ships which installs new code to be activated upon the ships destruction, converting the vessel into a bomb to damage nearby enemies.”
Value “Mine Drones”
Value “Sends a team of small autonomous mine drones to the target enemy ship, where they will attach and detonate explosives to cripple the ship’s engines and weapons.”
Value “The Guardian immediately activates a self-destruct protocol, sacrificing the ship but causing immense damage to all surrounding vessels and structures.”
Value "Cloak Artifact"
Value "Cloak Artifacts attach themselves to nearby Capital Ships and Titans granting them a temporary cloak.”