Can anyone give me a detailed explanation on how the parameters under MarketDef in the gameplay constants file affect how the market works?
I'm trying to
1) Increase the prices and thus make orbital refineries a more viable choice vs trade port.
2) Increase market variations but in a predictable way thus increasing the benefit of those who pay attention to the prices and are willing to wait a little longer to make their transactions.
3) Make crashes and booms more dependent on long term buying and selling habits and make them rarer.
4) Make crashes and booms last longer and have more devastating effects motivating people to change their infrastructure during one and rewarding the player who decided to, say, build a great orbital refinery system when everyone else was doing trade ports.
5) Make it so that a boom or crash isn't automatically cancelled by players selling/or a bunch of resources and triggering the opposite event.