So played the Advent Loyalists last night. Here are some thoughts.
1) When the Titan takes over a planet via mind control, I would think the population would stay. Having the population drop to 0 makes no sense unless you're taking over Gaia and wiping out the people. It also seems odd that you would have to rebuild the infrastructure, but perhaps this is Advent infrastructure... Anyway, seems odd that you would control a planet, but that have to build it like you just colonized the place.
2) The planet control weapon seems to keep firing even after the planet is taken over.
3) It seemed overly difficult to level up at higher levels, allowing new Titans to catch up too quickly. It almost seemed exponential. Not that it should be linear, but the current experience curve is a little too strong.
4) Not sure what it is, but there is this "gong" sound with one of the Weapons that just repeats over and over - it's pretty annoying. Change the sound or make it less often - something... I think it's for the Subjugation which quickly cycles through.
5) The Combat Statistics for the End of Game need to have Titans destroyed.
6) Had a couple crashes, didn't get a mini dump - said something about Microsoft Runtime Error.