Ok. I thought of this some more.
You would have five monster attitudes.
1. He is a carnivore he would attack ships, planets for population possible chance of knocking over an improvement loss of population possible loss of citizen if settled, and other herbivore monsters.
2. Cannibal the above with the inclusion of other carnivorous monsters.
3. Herbivore that eats planets and resources, but is afraid of other monsters and ships. Probably avoid habital worlds.
4. Herbivore that eats planets and resources, but will attack other monsters and ships.
Diets of class zero worlds, planetary resources, and space resources, asteroids where stars have no habitol planets, stars that have no habitol planets. Could take multiple turns to eat. Then take multiple turns move around. Then shit. The shit is in different ways.
1. class zero planets.
2. Terran planet
3. Some random and some specitic extreme planet.
4. Some with random planet traits some with specific traits.
5. Some with random class some with specific class.
6. Some with specific,or some with random colony resources. Some will use a new tile; while, others will use an existing tile possible replacing a resource, or destroying a building. Possible chance of losing population, and a citizen if already inhabited.
9. A space resource some random others specific.
Possibility of taming.