1. That's a good point. I'll scan through what I've already written and correct that.
2. If memory serves, I originally took that from the Vasari's page on the SOASE wiki - namely the section detailing their history. But yeah, I'd be referring to "Strip to the Core". Also, I'm not sure if 'strip' would be a better substitute - it references to the game and has a double meaning, yes, but it doesn't feel as dramatic as 'siphon'. I'll definitely consider it though.
3. I thought that'd just be a thing they had for first contact scenarios - like with the Advent. Thus, I think I'll keep that the way it is.
4. I just checked the word count of each chapter past the prologue, and the shortest is about 2,400 words. If it really is too short I'll try and write more, but the main reason I'm slow to update is that I have a difficult time trying to write lengthy works based on what I visualize in my head. Nevertheless, I will try.
5. I planned out the plot before I started writing - and subsequently found that most of it was rooted in Rebellion. If you're willing, I could send you a summary of the plot so we could brainstorm? I dunno.
6. Shameless self-promotion is shameless
7. You know what? That doesn't seem like that bad an idea. Unfortunately, I'm knee-deep in my obsession with a few other games D: But I'll try to play some SOASE, never realised that could work for inspirational material.
Overall, your feedback is very helpful. I'll try and work it into my writing process. Thanks for your time